Minor modifications to the Gilmore Avenue, Wellard Road, Henley Boulevard Roundabout

Works commence Tuesday 26th September 2023 and are expected to continue for four weeks. Single lane closures will be in effect weekdays from 7.00am – 5.00pm. Some minor delays may be experienced. We apologise for any inconvenience. For more infomration visit www.kwinana.wa.gov.au/henley-boulevard-roundabout

Close alert

Event Legislation, Supporting Applications and Resources

The main legislations covering the approvals you will need to hold a public event includes:

Health (Public Buildings) Regulations 1992 – This covers electrical safety, emergency plans and risk management, public amenities and other items.

Environmental Protection (Noise) Regulations 1997 – Noise from your event must comply with the Environmental Protection (Noise) Regulations 1997 at all times.

Food Act 2008 and Food Regulations 2009 – All food stalls and vendors will need to comply with food safety requirements and provide their Certificate of Registration.

City of Kwinana Activities on Thoroughfares and Public Places Trading Local Law 2011 - Food vendors require separate permits while event organiser will hold the umbrella licence for all other vendors (including amusements, retailers and exhibitors).

Event-Related Applications​

Application Forms From External Agencies

Other Support Tools

Share this page

How can we improve our website?Expand
Was this page helpful?

Do you require a response from the City of Kwinana?

Please confirm your identity