How to join the library
It's free to become a member of the Kwinana Public Library and everyone is welcome.
Steps to become a member:
- Register your details in person or via the online library membership application form
- Visit the Library with your ID (e.g. your driver's licence, rates notice or health care card)
Please note: a parent or guardian will need to complete and sign the online application form for children under the age of 18 years.
What you can borrow
Library members can borrow up to 30 items for a three (3) week loan period.
Please note: Digital items such as e-books, e-audiobooks, streaming movies and e-magazines do not count towards this quota.
Library member services
Library card holders can also access:
- Free internet usage on public computers for up to two hours per day
- Free wi-fi throughout the Darius Wells Library and Resource Centre
- Free programs and events run for all ages throughout the year
- Free use of study rooms booked in advance
- Printing and photocopying at cost.
More information and contacts
For more information email us or call 9236 4300.