- where an election has been made to pay by an instalment option - if an instalment is not paid by the due date; or
- where no instalment election has been made – on the balance which remains outstanding after the due date.
Applications for Special Payment Arrangement
Council recognises that certain ratepayers in the community may have difficulty in meeting their commitments regarding the payment of rates and/or charges.
The application for Special Payment Arrangement is to provide an alternative method of payment and assistance to those who cannot pay as per the Council approved payment methods listed on the annual notice.
Should you wish to discuss this further please contact our rates department to discuss on 9439 0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact us.
- following subdivision or amalgamation of land;
- following the completion of a new building on land;,
- following the completion of additions or alterations to an existing building (this includes a new pool);
- following the demolition of a building; or
- that the previous valuation was incorrectly assessed.
View the Australian and New Zealand Standard - Rural and Urban Addressing.
What do I get for my rates?