- take home subsidised native seedlings (just $1.50, please bring proof of residency);
- roll up your sleeves and help plant new bushland for the City’s community planting session;
- coffee and food stalls;
- explore the historic Sloan’s Cottage and interactive heritage displays;
- animal farmyard;
- bubble station;
- face painting;
- live music;
- historical Talks
- sustainability advice from Kwinana Community Share; and
- displays from the Veteran Car Club and Medieval Club.
Medina Heritage Walk
History lovers will also enjoy the Medina Heritage Walk with Gentle Road Stories, taking place on Sunday 21 May. There will be various activities to attend throughout the day starting at Smirk’s Cottage in Medina from 10am. The Medina Heritage Walk is presented by Medina Residents Group in association with the City of Kwinana. More information on this event can be found on the City’s Facebook page.
$5 per person (under 16 free)
Sunday 21 May 2017
9am to 4:30pm
Starting at Smirk’s Cottage, Medina
Bookings Mandy Grubb 0407 072 858.