The City of Kwinana is constantly on the look out for young people who want the opportunity to do something positive in Kwinana or a way to give back to the community. If you or someone you know is aged 12 to 25 and is interested in volunteering at events, programs and/or activities then contact us today. There are a range of opportunities to get involved with, so why not give volunteering a go?
Still not sure? By becoming a Youth Volunteer you will:
- Get to meet and make friendships with other young people who have similar interests
- Gain valuable experience that may help with employment down the track
- Feel more connected to your community
- Develop new skills or expand on the ones you already have
- Increase your self confidence