Registration fees can be paid in person via cash or eftpos at the City’s Administration Building, corner Gilmore Avenue and Sulphur Road, Kwinana.
Registrations and fee payments can also be made via post and fax. Refer to the below registration and credit card payment forms. Note: Documents must be provided to prove sterilisation and micro-chipping.
Registration fees are:
Dog Exercise Areas
Dog exercise areas are:
- Harry McGuigan Park, Medina Avenue, Medina;
- Littlemore Park, Littlemore Road, Orelia;
- Skottowe Parkway, Cromer Gardens, Parmelia;
- Fenced Park, Peace Park Reserve, Parmelia Avenue, Parmelia;
- Sloans Reserve, Wellard Road, Leda;
- Daintree Loop Reserve, Centennial Avenue, Bertram;
- Harrison Way Reserve, Harrison Way, Calista;
- Djilba Reserve, Djilba View, Leda;
- Whyatt Park, Dalrymple Drive, Leda;
- Riley Park, Robbins Retreat, Leda;
- Rogan Park, Prockter Gardens, Leda;
- Hennessy Park Reserve, Hennessy Avenue, Orelia;
- Seabrook Way Reserve, Seabrook Way, Medina;
- Wellard Reserve, Wellard Road, Wellard;
- Fenced Park, corner Darling Chase and Turnix Street, Wandi; and
- Corner Bindarri Grove and Honeywood Avenue, Wandi.
- Kwinana Golf Course;
- all beaches;
- shops; and
- private property without permission.
Permission to Keep More than Two Dogs
A recent amendment to the Dog Act 1976 requires that owners of pit bull terriers, American pit bull terriers, dogo Argentino, fila Brasileiro, Japanese tosa and perro de pressa canario (or crosses of these breeds) must have their dogs on a lead and muzzled at all times in public places and must ensure the dogs are suitably confined when on the owner's property. These dogs must also be sterilised.
For more information