The Zone Youth Space is a two-storey facility catering for young people in Kwinana aged 12 to 18. The facility offers a large range of youth oriented programs, workshops, events and activities every week and throughout the year-
Featuring a multipurpose sports stadium, multimedia facilities, an art area and music rehearsal/performance spaces, the Zone is a youth friendly, safe place where young people can develop new skills, enhance existing abilities and socialise with peers.
The facility is home to a variety of practical and helpful information and support, a setting where young people can link in with positive services, as well as a social hub in which to relax or play games.
Parking is available at the rear of the facility. A drop off zone is located at the front of the facility for drop off and pick up (no parking allowed in drop off zone).
Cnr Gilmore Avenue and Darius Drive, Kwinana 6167
Phone: 9236 4550
To ensure the Zone Youth Space is a friendly space for young people aged 12 to 18 years, we ask all visitors read and agree to the Zone culture. Please complete and return the Membership Registration to the Zone Youth Space.
View the Zone Membership Form.
School term hours
- Mon to Wed: 2:30pm to 5pm
- Thurs and Fri: 2:30pm to 9pm
- Sat: 12pm to 5pm
School holiday hours
- Mon, Tues, Wed and Sat: 12pm to 5pm
- Thurs and Fri: 12pm to 9pm
- Sat: 12pm to 5pm
The Zone Youth Space runs a series of programs in line with the school terms.
- Information and support to young people;
- Providing young people the opportunity to talk to Youth Workers face to face;
- Linking into services that can assist with their specific needs;
- Advocating on behalf of young people when appropriate; and
- Program delivery or support to deliver programs in the community
- Health/Sexual Health concerns
- Employment/Education issues
- Accommodation issues
- Legal issues
- Relationship issues
- Family issues
- Centrelink or financial issues