- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 7pm
- Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: 9am to 3pm
- Sunday: 12pm to 4pm
Everyone is welcome to be a library member and it's free to join. If you want to become a member at the Library follow the simple steps below.
- Complete the form online at the Kwinana Public Library or in the comfort of your own home.
- Visit the library with proof of your current name and address, such as your driver's licence, rates notice, or health care card.
- Sign the membership register and receive your library card.
Please note; a parent or guardian will need to complete this form online and sign for children under the age of 18 years.
Library members can borrow up to 30 items and all items are available for a three week loan period. Digital items such as e-books, e-audiobooks, streaming movies, and e-magazines do not count towards this loan quota.
- Your library card allows free internet usage on our public computers for up to two hours per day.
- Free wi-fi is available throughout the Darius Wells Library and Resource Centre.
- Printing and photocopying is available. Costs apply.
- Free programs and events are run for all ages throughout the year.
- Study rooms are available for free use.
- The library also holds Council minutes, policies and public discussion documents.
Justice of the Peace
A Justice of the Peace (JP) is available at the Kwinana Library at the following times:
- Monday: 10am to 12noon
- Tuesday: 10am to 12noon
- Wednesday: 9am to 12noon
Our JPs are volunteers and may not always be available due to unforeseen circumstances. It is advised that you call ahead on 9236 4300 to ensure they are in attendance.
For further information, including a database of JPs across WA, visit the Department of the Attorney General website.