P: 0400 206 008
Term expires: 2021
I moved to Kwinana in 2005 after my wife and I bought a house in Calista. Originally intending to buy a house so we could 'lock up and leave' to travel Australia however, after falling in love with the area we decided to stay to try and start a family as we knew this was the area we could really settle down in.
I now have two beautiful children and have built a wonderful life in Kwinana, I never once regret not following that 'dream' as we are as happy as I could ever imagine living here.
I have been involved with community organisations for 20 years and continue to be so. I will always champion the cause as I believe community is the backbone to any thriving and successful City.
Representation on City of Kwinana Committees
- Audit Committee
- Audit Committee – Independent Audit Committee Member Appointment Selection Panel
- Executive Appraisal Committee
- Local Emergency Management Committee (Chair)
- Kwinana Local Recovery Committee
- Bush Fire Advisory Committee
- Kwinana Conciliation Advisory Group
- Multicultural Advisory Action Group
- Joint Development Assessment Panel
- Local Government Association – South Metropolitan Zone
- Environmental Reference Group
Representation on External Committees
- Joint Development Assessment Panel (Proxy)
- South West Reference Group (Deputy)
I have a strong interest in planning for and creating liveable and inclusive suburbs where residents can become actively involved with their neighbours and the community. The needs of families and children are of utmost importance to me, as is the safety and security of residents.