10 April 2018
The City of Kwinana is proud to be recognised as small business friendly as part of the state's Small Business Development Corporation initiative. This initiative formally recognises local governments that are demonstrating, or working towards, 'better practice' in engaging with their small business community.
The Website Planning workshop is ideal for business owners who do not yet have a website but know they need one.
The workshop will cover:
- the type of website that will best meet your business needs
- an overview of domain names, web hosting, booking and shopping systems
- the main options for website development
- hiring professional developers
- using templates to build your own
- using web builder wizards
- writing for the web
- creating images and graphics
- managing SEO (search engine optimisation)
- monitoring website performance
In addition to a practical workbook, participants will receive a Build a Website booklet to use as the foundation of their new website.
More information about the workshop can be found at the City's What's On website .
Small Business Workshops
Friday, 4 May 2018
10am to 1pm
Darius Wells Library and Resource Centre
RSVP to email@example.com.