Community Citizen of the Year Awards
- Significant contribution to the local community,
- Demonstrated leadership on a community issue resulting in the enhancement of community life,
- A significant initiative which has brought about positive change and added value to community life, and/or
- Inspiring qualities as a role model for the community.
Community Citizen of the Year
Community Citizen of the Year (Youth)
Community Citizen of the Year (Senior)
Active Citizenship – (Group or Event)
City of Kwinana Community Awards
The City of Kwinana Martin Waudby Leadership Award is presented annually at the Local Organisations Function held in December each year. Nominees should demonstrate a commitment to driving improvement within the City within their chosen field.
Volunteer of the Year
Sportsperson, Junior Sports Person and Club Person of the Year Awards
Arts and Culture AwardThe nomination process
- Nominees should reside within the City of Kwinana or will need to demonstrate a significant and ongoing commitment to the Kwinana community.
- Self nominations and nominations from an immediate family member will not be accepted.
- Past winners will not be eligible to win the same award again.
- Activities undertaken as a part of paid employment cannot be counted towards the nominee's consideration for an award.
Are you a Kwinana pioneer? The City would like to honour those who have lived in the Kwinana community the longest. If you have lived in Kwinana for more than 50 consecutive years, register for the Pioneers Database to be kept up to date about upcoming functions.