As part of the Australian Government’s COVID 19 recovery plan, the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications has developed The Local Roads and Community Infrastructure Program (LRCI Program) which has granted The City of Kwinana additional funds to bring forward planned future projects.
As part of the LRCI Program, the City of Kwinana is proposing to upgrade Sicklemore Road and install a 2.5m wide shared asphalt path.
The scope of works include:
- upgrade the road pavement and install new asphalt layer. Road width to be reduced from 7.4m to 6.5m;
- install new 2.5m wide asphalt shared path;
- upgrade the existing drainage infrastructure;
- replace existing kerbing with new;
- install tree root barriers; and
- crossover and verge reinstatements (by City of Kwinana).
The design work for the project is currently underway and construction is anticipated to commence between June and August 2021.
The City is seeking public feedback on the proposed design, which can be viewed below. Should you wish to provide comments, please advise the City of Kwinana in writing prior to Wednesday, 24 March 2021.
Should you have any inquiries regarding the project, please contact Jeremy Madrigal, the City’s Engineering Technical Officer on 9439 0242 or email Jeremy.email@example.com
We would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to review the City’s proposal.