23 March 2018
Kwinana community groups are invited to apply for funding towards local projects and initiatives through the Kwinana Community Funding Program. Thanks to a partnership between the City of Kwinana, Bendigo Bank (the Kwinana Community Bank Branch) and Kwinana Community Chest, grants of up to $5000 are now available to groups looking to undertake projects that will benefit the community. Applications for the current round of funding close on 27 April.
- Kwinana Little Athletics who applied for funding towards the purchase of new high jump mats;
- Kwinana Scouts for new tents;
- The First Tee (Golf Club) to run wind up sessions;
- West Australian Guild of Woodcarvers to replace their bandsaw;
- Kwinana Districts Diamond Sports Association to run an Under 14s Carnival; and
- Orelia Primary P&C to start a Breakfast Club for students.