Australia Day Citizen of the Year Awards
The Citizen of the Year Awards are run and awarded by the Australia Day WA Council. The City of Kwinana proudly supports this awards scheme.
Nominees for all the categories will be judged to have shown,
- Significant contribution to the local community.
- Demonstrated leadership on a community issue resulting in the enhancement of community life.
- A significant initiative which has brought about positive change and added value to community life.
- Inspiring qualities as a role model for the community.
Citizen of the Year
Citizen of the Year - Youth
Citizen of the Year - Senior
Active Citizenship – Group or Event of the Year
City of Kwinana Community Awards
Volunteer of the Year
Sportsperson and Junior Sports Person of the Year Awards
The City of Kwinana Leadership Award is presented annually at the Local Organisations Function held in December each year. Nominees should demonstrate a commitment to driving improvement within the City within their chosen field.
Nominations for the Leadership Award are now open! Download the nomination form.
Arts and Culture Award The nomination process
- Nominees should reside within the City of Kwinana or will need to demonstrate a significant and ongoing commitment to the Kwinana community.
- Self nominations and nominations from an immediate family member will not be accepted.
- Past winners will not be eligible to win the same award again.