Interested in hiring a facility within the City of Kwinana?
Venues available for hire
Fiona Harris Pavilion and Ovals
Kwinana Recquatic Centre
Thomas Kelly Pavilion and Ovals
Wellard Pavilion and Oval
How to hire a facility
After selecting a suitable venue, please complete the relevant application form. You will also need to complete any other application forms that correspond to your type of hire.
- If the venue is available, a 10 day tentative booking will be made.
- From your completed application a bond will be discussed by management.
- You will then be notified by phone/email of your fees and charges.
- To confirm the booking all payments must be made before the final tentative booking date.
- Once confirmed you will receive a letter and confirmation contract outlining the details of the hire.
Once completed, all application forms can be returned to the City's Bookings Officer:
City of Kwinana Bookings Officer
Phone: 9439 0200
Post: PO Box 21, Kwinana WA 6966 (Attention: Bookings Officer)
Bonds are charged at the discretion of the City of Kwinana and range from $300 to $2000, depending on the completed application form.
The Hall/Pavilion must be left clean, tidy and all chairs/tables packed away in order to receive a full bond refund. If any additional costs arise from the hire these will be deducted from the bond (additional hire time, security call outs, repairs and additional cleaning). The City also reserves the right to impose additional charges if required.
Fees and Charges
All fees are per hour.
||Type of Hire
||8am to 6pm
||6pm to midnight
*All above fees and charges exclude Kwinana Recquatic hire, please contact the Bookings Officer on 9439 0200 for prices and availability.
- 50+ People Event Application form
- Please complete this form if the event will have more than 50 people attending. If larger than 1000 please contact one of our Health Officers on 9439 0200
Judging by your completed application forms your hire may require additional forms to be completed on top of those mentioned above. A Health Officer will contact you to discuss this once you have completed all relevant application forms and returned them to the Bookings Officer.
If you have a question which hasn't been answered on this page, you can fill out a Booking Enquiry Form.